This will be our last weekend seminar in 2012
Friday, June 22, 2012, 5:11 PM
I would like you to join me, Becca, Adam, and other Crash Course-aware individuals for a powerful, calming, transformative, and intimate weekend session at the Kripalu Center June 29-July 1. This is the only remaining seminar on the 2012 calendar, so be sure to register or be prepared to wait until at least 2013 for the next one.
So much is transpiring so rapidly these days (welcome to the steep portion of the exponential curve) that anything and everything we can do to prepare ourselves mentally, financially, physically, and emotionally is the best use of our time.
You should especially come if you want to get to meet other like-minded people in a relaxing setting, be invigorated, and come away with a clear sense of what to do next.
We will address:
- Talking to (and living with) reluctant partners (friends, colleagues, and neighbors, too)
- Emotional barriers to action
- How our beliefs can be limiting or enhancing, and knowing which we are holding
- The six stages of awareness
- A full tour of the precise steps that Chris and Becca have taken at their homestead
- Hope & Fears - an open discussion among friends about the future
- Creating community
- Developing your own resilience steps and checklists
- Financial steps you should take - we'll have one of our endorsed financial advisors on hand to address your questions